Our goal is to help people connect deeper in relationship with God,
each other and the community around us.
We believe groups create a great opportunity to develop these deeper connections. Groups also help our people stay engaged and aligned with the overall direction of the church. Our groups ministry is designed around the inescapable teaching and examples found in the New Testament and is committed to helping people pursue three values: Engaging in healthy relationships, Experiencing mutual care and Pursuing spiritual growth.
Group life is more than just something to do, it's something to be a part of.
Because people are different and so are their needs, we offer a variety of different Life Groups based on life-stage, location, and gender. People commit to a life group for one year and meet together three times a month.
Additionally each group is encouraged to gather for the purposes of social interaction and service which both creates great opportunities for deepening relationships.
Life Groups meet on various days and times throughout the week. contact the church office for a current schedule.
In the environment of small gatherings we give people the opportunity to experience spending time with God and each other through seminars, social events and service opportunities. The following are a few examples of various gather small venues:
- Women's Retreat: Every other year our women spend a weekend away together filled with times of learning, community and refreshment.
- Women's Heart-2-Heart: A theme based gathering that occurs on a Saturday four times a year for the purpose of encouragement and fellowship.
- Women's Night of Prayer: We focus on the prayer needs of Bethlehem Church, both corporately and individually, as well as praying as the Lord leads us.
3rd Tuesday of the month: 7-8:30pm Rm 305
- Men's Golf Outing: Annual event for men. A great way to spend time with other guys while enjoying 18 holes and a meal afterward. Our next gold outing will be Saturday, July 22, 2016 8am at Black Bear Golf Club, 138 Route 23N, Franklin, NJ 07416. Sign up in the Foyer, by e-mail, or contact Will Haney at 973-366-3434.
- Women's Christmas Brunch: Great food, conversation and a Biblically inspiring message.
- Men's Mission Trip: Annual trip that is usually construction based and has included places such as New Orleans, Jersey Shore and Staten Island.
If you are interested in participating in these experiences
or any other of our opportunities that occur throughout the year, please contact the church office.